Home -> Events -> 2018 Solo II Event 8
2018 Solo II Event 8
July 22, 2018
Trent Tucker has calculated score of 92.055, but arscca.org shows 83.572
Ethan Turpin has calculated score of 107.503, but arscca.org shows 104.757
Ricky Davis has calculated score of 112.555, but arscca.org shows 109.745
|Position (Overall)||Position (PAX)||Position (Percentile)||Driver Name||Driver Number||Class||Position (Class)||Model||Score*||PAX Factor||PAX Score*||Run 1||Run 2||Run 3||Run 4||Run 5||Run 6|
- Click on any column heading to sort
- Click on any row to highlight that row. (Persists even after sorting)
* Scoring Details
- Score is computed by adding best morning run to the best afternoon run.
- Two seconds are added for each pylon. That is, 29.723+1 is counted as 31.723 seconds.
- PAX Score is Score x PAX Factor
- Position (Percentile) is the percentage of scoring drivers who were faster than you. See Percentile Rank.